Einar Christie Ellingsen
Einar Christie Ellingsen has extensive legal experience from the private and public sectors, both in Norway and internationally.
Ellingsen presently works with legal advice and dispute resolution in the areas of real estate and construction. He particularly assists in disputes concerning the purchase and sale of property, including in connection with faults and deficiencies.
He also assists enterprises with their work on complying with increasingly more complex and extensive regulations in Norway and internationally (Compliance). He has experience and expertise in developing and managing internal routines and systems for compliance in both small and large enterprises.
Ellingens` areas of expertise other than real estate are competition law, public procurement, employment law and public law. His core areas within the specialist fields of compliance and judicial inspection are anti-corruption, privacy, anti-money laundering, corporate social responsibility and HSE/labour market crime and whistleblowing
Ellingsen was previously employed in Ernst & Young’s Compliance & Investigations Unit. He led the unit for background checks/supplier audits and has acquired considerable expertise in being able to identify and reduce legal risk associated with business connections and potential acquisitions. He also has extensive experience in leading and conducting investigations and major fact finding projects in the private and public sectors.
- 2020 - Managing associate, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2016 - 2020Associate, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2010 - 2016Senior manager, EY
- 2008 - 2010Senior adviser, Konkurransetilsynet
- 2007 - 2008Head of FN-tribunal (secretariat) for property disputes, Kosovo
- 2001 - 2007Senior adviser, Justisdepartementet
- 2001 - 2001Associate, Codex Advokat
- 2010Specialization in competition law, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2005LL.M. (Master of Laws) i HR Law, London Met University
- 1998Cand. jur., University of Bergen, Norway
- 1997Specialization in labor law, University of Oslo, Norway
- Article: «Hvordan jobbe med integritet hos forretningsforbindelser?»
- Article: «Internasjonale håndhevingstrender – krav til selskapenes tiltak mot korrupsjon»