Even has extensive experience in legal issues relating to real estate, particularly disputes concerning the purchase and sale of property. He also assists with general matters pertaining to contract law, corporate law, property transactions and litigation.
Even is the legal counsel for a number of housing cooperatives, condominium unit owners and stakeholders in the property market. Even was also appointed by the Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation as a permanent member of the Rent Disputes Tribunal (HTU). HTU decides on disputes relating to the rental of residential property in Oslo, Akershus, Hordaland and Trøndelag. He has also been engaged as legal counsel for the National Federation of House Owners in Norway.
- 2014 - Partner/Associate, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS, Bergen
- 2012 - 2014Partner/Associate, Torkildsen, Tennøe & Co, Bergen
- 2007 - 2012Associate, Advokatkontoret Fløien
- 2006 - 2007Associate, Advokatfirmaet Holm & Mørk DA
- 2005Cand.jur., med spesialfag i selskapsrett, Universitetet i Bergen
- Engasjert som samarbeidsadvokat for Huseiernes Landsforbund
- Fast medlem av Husleietvistutvalget
- Medlem av Den Norske Advokatforening