Helge Vatland works primarily in real estate and building and construction law, including dispute resolution, litigation and cases before the land consolidation courts. He specialises in allodial rights and right of primogeniture, laws relating to compulsory purchases and planning law. Vatland also holds lectures on topics relating to property law.
- 2021 - Managin associate, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2017 - 2021Senior associate, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2014 - 2017Associate, Ryger Advokatfirma AS
- 2013Master of Laws - University of Bergen, Norway
- 2008One year study in KRL - Mission college
- 2006Fjellheim Bibel school
- Member of Den Norske Advokatforeningen