Kristine Rønningen Blaauw
Kristine Rønningen Blaauw has worked as a lawyer for 17 years and comes from the position as Managing Associate in Thommessen. She is a litigator with considerable experience from ordinary courts and arbitration, especially in the fields of real estate, construction and shipping.
She has litigated a number of major cases for some of Norway’s largest businesses. Blaauw also assists clients with business legal advice.
- 2019 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2017 - 2019Senior associate, Thommessen
- 2007 - 2016Associate, Thommessen
- 2009 - 2009Foreign Lawyer, Holland & Knight LLP
- 2005 - 2007Associate, Osloadvokatene AS
- 2003 - 2005Associate, Osloadvokatene AS
- 2002Cand. jur., University of Bergen, Norway