Kurt has particular expertise in building and construction law and has extensive experience in assisting professional operators in the industry, including public and private builders, contractors, advisory engineers and architects. He assists with contract strategy, quality control of contracts, follow-up of the construction process and dispute resolution. Kurt regularly litigates construction cases before the courts.
Kurt assists operators with the digitalisation, BIM, VDC etc. that are now occurring in the industry. Among other things, he assists with necessary adjustments in relation to the standard contracts NS 8407, NS 8405, NS 8401 etc., that have not been adapted to the new digital reality.
He also frequently lectures within his field of expertise.
- 2017 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2013 - 2017Partner, Ryger Advokatfirma AS
- 2000 - 2013Partner, ProJure Advokatfirma DA
- 1998 - 2000Registrar, Dalane tingrett
- 1997 - 1998Associate, Advokatfirmaet Helle
- 1995Cand.jur., University of Tromsø, Norway
- Member of Den Norske Advokatforening
- Publication: Enkle grep som forbedrer entreprisekontrakter, Byggeindustrien nr 1/2011
- Publication: Nye regler – stort ansvar (ansvar for aktørene i hht ny plan- og bygningslov), Byggeindustrien nr 8/2012
- Publikasjon: Nye regler – stort ansvar (ansvar for aktørene i hht ny plan- og bygningslov), Byggeindustrien nr 8/2012