Lars Kristian Wulff Myklebust
Lars Kristian Wulff Myklebust has extensive corporate law experience and heads our Maritime Group.
His principal focus is the offshore and maritime sector, where he primarily assists with matters relating to contracts, dispute resolution and tender processes. He also works with onshore construction contracts.
Before starting at Hammervoll Pind, Lars Kristian was employed at Statoil where, among other things, he worked with the management of supply chains and framework agreements for maintenance and modification of Statoil’s installations. In addition to providing ongoing legal advice for offshore projects relating to the interpretation and application of contractual regulations, he also had a particular focus on project execution and initiatives for improving project profitability. He has an in-depth knowledge of the Norwegian supplier industry and the practical issues that regularly apply in this industry.
Lars Kristian has litigated on numerous occasions before the ordinary courts and in arbitration cases. He is a member of CPR’s European Advisory Board (CPR: International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution).
- 2016 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2011 - 2016Consultant, Statoil ASA
- 2006 - 2011Associate, Advokatfirmaet Thommessen AS
- 2005 - 2006Tax lawyer, Hordaland Fylkesskattekontor (Skatt Vest)
- 2004 - 2005Tax lawyer, Bjørnefjorden likningskontor
- 2003Cand.jur., University of Bergen, Norway