Nina Kibsgaard has very extensive experience within planning law from both the public and private sectors, and primarily works with cases relating to this area of law. Kibsgaard also works with the partition and division of property, development agreements, construction contracts, disputes concerning property sales, and other legal issues relating to real estate. She has wide-ranging experience from public administration.
Kibsgaard was also a real estate agent and permanent special administrator for enforced sales for Bergen District Court.
- 2015 - Partner, Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2014 - 2015Senior Associate, Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2012 - 2014Senior Associate, Torkildsen & Co Bergen AS
- 2009 - 2012Associate, Advokatpartner ANS
- 2007 - 2009Associate, Advokatpartner ANS
- 2005 - 2007Adviser, City council department for urban development, Bergen, Norway
- 2002 - 2005Special consultant, Agency for construction and private plans, Bergen, Norway
- 2000 - 2002Associate, Bergen Byfogdembete
- 1999 - 2000Special consultant, Bergen, Norway
- 1999Cand.jur., University of Bergen, Norway
- 1999Building and construction law, University of Bergen, Norway
- 1992Ex.phil, University of Bergen, Norway
- Permanent Special Administrator for enforced sales for Bergen District Court.