Nina has very extensive experience within planning law from both the public and private sectors, and primarily works with cases relating to this area of law. Nina also works with the partition and division of property, development agreements, construction contracts, disputes concerning property sales, and other legal issues relating to real estate. She has wide-ranging experience from public administration.
Nina was also a real estate agent and permanent special administrator for enforced sales for Bergen District Court.
- 2015 - Partner, Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2014 - 2015Senior Associate, Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2012 - 2014Senior Associate, Torkildsen & Co Bergen AS
- 2009 - 2012Associate, Advokatpartner ANS
- 2007 - 2009Associate, Advokatpartner ANS
- 2005 - 2007Adviser, Byrådsavdeling for byutvikling, Bergen kommune
- 2002 - 2005Spesialkonsulent, Etat for byggesak og private planer, Bergen kommune
- 2000 - 2002Namsfullmektig, Bergen Byfogdembete
- 1999 - 2000Spesialkonsulent, Bergen kommune
- 1999Cand.jur., University of Bergen, Norway
- 1999Building and construction law, University of Bergen, Norway
- 1992Ex.phil, University of Bergen, Norway
- Fast medhjelper ved tvangssalg for Bergen tingrett