Thomas Støer graduated with master of laws from University of Bergen in 2008 with a specialization in company law, tax law and intellectual property rights. Thomas Støer has also studied financial accounting and business administration at the Norwegian School of Management (NHH).
Thomas Støer works primarily with dispute resolution , criminal law, board liability, company law, bankruptcy, privacy law, intellectual property and marketing law, real estate and international affairs. Støer has extensive procedural experience, including from major financial criminal cases in the district court and the court of appeal.
- 2019 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2018 - 2019Senior Associate, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2017 - 2018Associate, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2015 - 2017Associate, Advokatfirmaet Alvheim & Hansen ANS
- 2011 - 2015Associate, Advokatfirmaet PricewaterhouseCoopers AS
- 2010 - 2011Group leader/Legal counsel, Bergen kommune, Kemneren i Bergen - Eiendomsskattekontoret
- 2009 - 2010Legal counsel, Kemneren i Bergen - Spesialengasjementsgruppen
- 2008Master of Laws, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2010Financial statements and business economics, NHH
- Manager, Advokatforeningen Yngre Advokater, Vestland